Mirrors (better name pending) is one of my first fully functional projects. I started it back in early 2013 after being introduced to Corona SDK, worked for a few weeks, then forgot about it until late 2015 when I finished it up so I could get it on the Google Play store. I’m currently in the process of getting it submitted.
The game involves solving a grid by placing mirrors. Numbers all have a beam emitting that must go through the proper number of squares before hitting a matching number. Levels are generated procedurally based on the grid size and mirror count given by the player.
Source code for this will be unavailable since I plan on selling this, though I’m always happy to answer questions about it.